Friday, July 18

Nick Cave, (and nevertheless), The Bad Seeds















Revisited this album after about 20 years, the emotions of the whole album are very frightening one, the music arrangement are ghostly haunted (OMG how scary the harmonica can be sound). The album kick opening with the 7 minutes plus epic "The Mercy Seat" which later became the stamper of NC's gig.

The Mercy Seat
It began when they come took me from my home
And put me in Dead Row,
Of which I am nearly wholly innocent, you know.
And I'll say it again
I.. am.. not.. afraid.. to.. die.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From the book Memory Doesn't Speak For Itself. Reprinted by permission.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------